Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Just stuff

I put some video clips on here for all of you Office fans. If you haven't ever watched it, you should. Gavan loves Dwight. He's pretty funny. I'm alone tonight cause Gavan is playing a couple of softball games. I just thought I'd catch up on a few things. I think I said before that we weren't selling our house and that is still the same. However, we are thinking about doing a little remodel to our kitchen and building a laundry room right off the kitchen. We'll go into the garage a little but we will still be able to get our car in there. It will be nice to have the laundry inside, especially on those cold and rainy days. We're looking into that so we'll see. We got new bedroom furniture a few weeks ago too. I'll try to get some pics on here of it. It's hump day, which is good but tomorrow is Harper's funeral, which will sad for us. Again, our heart breaks for Zach & Haley and their loss. I pray for peace & comfort for them & their families. For all of you who haven't filed your taxes, shame on you. You've got like 6 days or something! Well, I'm off to spend time with Paisley. Have a good night!

3 comments:

Guy and Nancy said...

hey mel! I love reading what you have to say in your website. I also really like the Office. We just started watching a week ago and now we are hooked and rent the dvds. Anyways, I hope you are doing well. Love you girl, Nan

suzspeaks said...

thanks for calling today!! too bad i didn't hear it! I hope you guys have a great weekend!!

Michael and Katie said...

hi mel! i'm loving the blog! maybe i should start one... glad you and gavan got to come over last night. i just love hanging out with y'all :) hope you have a good week and i'm looking forward to our wichita trip and the "BIG ANNOUNCEMENT!!" love you, katie