Tuesday, April 3, 2007

Oh, my tummy!

Well, the Gunselman's came down this past weekend for a visit. The boys had a fantasy baseball draft on Sunday so we convinced Doug that he needed to be here for it so they decided to take a roadtrip to come see us. They did have to sort of drive through a tornado to get here but finally made it safe and sound. They didn't get to see the 4 1/2 inches of rain that poured down on us though. That was quite amazing. I don't think I've ever seen that much rain in my life! We had a great weekend with them though. Oh my, my tummy hurts! I've been battling a flu bug that past 2 days. Nobody else has it that I know of so I must of picked it up from someone in a store or something. I'm on the up and up now so I should be good to get back to work tomorrow. It just wipes you out for a few days, that's for sure! To update you all on our house, we decided NOT to sell right now. It is just not the right time for us and we'll save more money staying put! We love our house, neighbors and area for now so we're staying! I really didn't want to pack everything anyways! That's such a big job. I guess I should go shower since it's been a couple of days since I have. I know, that's gross but you really don't care when you feel like poop! Later.

1 comments:

suzspeaks said...

I'm sorry you haven't felt well... I hope you're doing better!!