Monday, June 11, 2007

Oh Mondays.

Ok so I'm so glad that Monday work day is over. Have I ever told you that I hate Mondays? I hate getting up to go to work on a Monday, actually I never like getting up in the mornings but that is beside the point. Mondays just really drive me nuts. It seems like no matter what, we have like 3 people call into the office with an infection & that means we get to squeeze them into our already completely full & probably double-booked schedule. It never fails that they come in in groups of 3 too. I'm not joking. It's weird. If we get one call we'll say, "Well, that's one down" & everytime we get 2 more calls. It's sort of creepy. Oh well, today is over & I only have 4 more work days this week. Friday is my afternoon off too so that's always nice. We have a rep taking us out for lunch on Friday & we're going to PF Chang. I hate to admit it, but I've never eaten there before!!!! I know, I know. What's wrong with me?! Anyone have any suggestions on what to order? I like chinese food but usually it's cheap chinese & simple stuff. So, I'll take ordering suggestions! So we says Ocean's 13 on Saturday. I have to say that it was my least favorite of the 3. It was different than the first 2 also. The first one is still my favorite but it's still a good movie. I want to see Pirates 3 as well but I hear I better get comfy cause it's a good 3 hours long. I'm sure its good though. Well, I guess I'm off to get a bite to eat for din-din. Gotta feed the baby!

2 comments:

suzspeaks said...

I hate monday's too! right now I hate almost ever day that I have to go to work! I've only been to PF Chang once, I can't remember what I ordered, but it was good!

I hope you have a good week!

Love you!

Claire said...

Hi Melody! Thanks for the Vegas pics. It looked like a ton of fun. That's where Jason & I went on our honeymoon, so it was fun to see your pictures and remember! (ages ago).

I found your blog, and have been enjoying it, but I can't remember your e-mail address. if you'll send it to me at ambdavis@sbcglobal.net, I'll send you and invitation to my blog. If you want. Hope all is well! -Amber