Thursday, June 7, 2007

Vegas Pictures

Ok, so I finally figured out how to get the pictures all together & then got them all captioned for your viewing pleasure. I sent out an email with the pictures on it. You have to view them through Snapfish. If you didn't get the email & want to look at our pics, send me an email or comment on this post & I'll get them sent to you. I'm going to try & get a 3 mth picture of myself on the pregnancy journal too, as I'm already starting to show. I'm ready for the weekend to start. I didn't feel very good today & went into work at noon. I think I'm needing sleep & its wearing on me & bringing me down. I got 8 hours last night then 3 more this morning but I'm sure I'll fall right to sleep tonight too. It's amazing how tired you get when you are pregnant. I know my body is working overtime & I need to allow myself to relax & rest. I sort of have a problem with that. I feel like I'm always on the go, go, go. Well, we're off to say good-bye to Jeffrey & Miranda. They're leaving for Europe in the morning. We're so jealous but happy for them to have a wonderful vacation. Miranda has never been so she'll love it. Have a nice evening. Go ahead & start your weekend early!

0 comments: