Sunday, June 3, 2007

Well, we're back


Wow, it's been a while since I've posted. We made it back late Wednesday night & then haven't stopped going, going, going until tonight. The Gunselman's came into town Friday & left today so we've been super busy since we got back. I think we're going to be home now for a while, at least during June that is. We had a great trip. No flight problems or major delays. We were the last ones to board our connecting flight from Phoenix to OKC due to our plane leaving LV like 20 minutes late. We only had about an hour to connect to begin with. But we made it, just had to take our dinner on board or we wouldn't eaten till 10:30 that night. We got into the hotel just fine & had a great room. The bed & pillows were awesome! You just melted right into the bed. It was hot everyday, like 98 or 100, but wasn't awful. The hotels are so huge, it's amazing. And we walked A LOT! I'd like to know actually how many miles we walked during our stay. My favorite thing was definitely the Bellagio fountains. They were so awesome, choreographed to each song. Very neat. We went to an outlet mall, which was about 30 minutes away from the strip. It actually took us 1 1/2 hours to get there due to traffic & then we stayed for 3 1/2 hours cause we had to wait for the bus to come back & get us. I did it. I got sucked into the "Coach Phenomenon" going on right now. Of course, I've been wanting one since they started getting popular but hadn't talked G into dropping the money for one. BUT, there was a Coach outlet store in the mall & my sweet & loving husband bought me one for our anniversary! I couldn't believe it but I love it! He did say that he is predicting this trend to fall in the same category as the Dr. Marten boots did. They were so popular & expensive but it didn't last too long & now everyone has a pair packed away in their closet collecting dust! We'll see. Anyways, all in all we had a great trip. Saw the sights, got a little sun by the pool, & ate some good food but it's always good to be home! I'll post our pics hopefully tomorrow, when I figure out how to do it. It's too late to try now! Hope everyone had a great week & holiday too. Now it's back to the grind! Happy Monday!

0 comments: