Sunday, September 16, 2007

27 weeks


Just thought I'd post a belly picture. I'm so bad at keeping updated pictures of myself on here. The last one I posted was like 6 weeks ago, I think. I finished 27 weeks today so I'm officially in my 3rd trimester! I can't believe that in 3 months (or less) she'll be here! I'm loving this cooler weather that's for sure. Although this week is going to be back up to 90 but hopefully after this week it will stay cool. I enjoyed a pedicure with Miranda this weekend & I'm sure I'll have several more before I'm comfortable enough to reach my toes again! They are always so worth the money!
This week should go fast with my birthday being tomorrow and then I'm off Friday afternoon; however, it will be filled with 3 doctor's appointments. I have an appt with Dr. Huff, then my first non-stress test & then an ultrasound. Mom & Dad surprised me by coming down and meeting us for dinner after church tonight for my b-day. Michael, Katie and Myra were there too. Mom said she felt old cause I'm turning 27! She said she hopes my baby kicks me about 7:00 A.M. cause that's when she had me!
I'm heading to the shower & then to bed for now. Hopefully G won't mind rubbing my feet again tonight for me. Some nights they just kill me and then some nights they don't bother me. Tonight is one of those nights where they hurt! He always just smiles and says "I don't mind" but I know he'll be glad when I don't need them rubbed all the time! Have a good night and good week.


2 comments:

suzspeaks said...

You look SO cute!!!!

Andrea said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!