Monday, September 17, 2007

Happy Birthday to me......a big 27 years old!

Yep, today was my birthday. It actually made me have a good Monday because as you all know..."Melody hates Mondays!". The day went really fast (mainly cause we were shorthanded at work) but that's okay cause the day zips by. Dr. Wright got me a big chocolate cake at work that was delicious & there's more for tomorrow! G took me to Red Rock tonight for dinner. We sat out of the patio and the weather couldn't of been better. Too bad clouds covered the sun right before sunset but it was still great. That was our first time to eat there but it was all great. I think my favorite things were the house salad and the mashed potatoes! Very yummy. Now were home and just going to hang out and I'm probably going to get in bed early. My feet and shins hurt from today. I guess I ran around more at work than normal. This picture isn't the greatest but that's what you get when a stranger takes forever to take it and you start to drop your smile! By the way, I got that dress at the mall yesterday for $6.99! Thanks for all the cards and calls I got today from my friends and family!

Look at those mashed potatoes!



My face says it all: "Mister, please hurry up and take the picture cause I'm losing my smile!"

6 comments:

Mandy said...

Hey Melody, I hope you had a great birthday! It's sounds like you have a fun day. Cute dress!

Dixie said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR MELODY!!!!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!! I hope you had a great day! We will have to trade notes on the day sometime this week; I vote next year together again!

Kara Scharrer said...

Hey Melody! I'm glad that you had a good birthday. You look so cute pregnant! Thanks for keeping us all updated. Have a great birthday week!

suzspeaks said...

Looks like you had fun!!! REd rock is amazing!

Emily said...

At the beginning of your post I was thinking, "Happy Birthday Meloday!" But I confess...by the end I was thinking about mashed potatoes.

Jody, Michelle & Gadge said...

Happy Birthday, Melody!!! Sounds like you had a great time. Jody's birthday is tomorrow and I probably will not see him until 9:00 pm. You look so cute pregnant!! Take care and rest.