Thursday, September 13, 2007

I feel like all I do is go see Dr. Huff......

I had my 2 week appointment today to make sure I haven't progressed anymore due to the contractions & other things. She said everything is like it was 2 weeks ago, which is good. She said to still take it easy for the rest of the time & to watch the contractions to make sure they aren't changing from what they are now. My belly measured on time, her heartbeat was great & I gained 5 pounds. Yea. I know it is for the baby but it's so hard to think I've gained 20 pounds in the last6 months! I have to start my non-stress tests next Friday and go twice a week for them until she is born! That's a lot of appointments to get too! Hopefully we can do them in the evenings, which I think I can. Next Friday I see Dr. Huff at 12:30, the first non-stress test after that & then our 28 week ultrasound at 2:15. What a way to spend my afternoon off from work! I always seem to fill it with appointments and other things. So, basically, I'm doing good but still have to take it easy and keep her in there as long as possible!

Tonight is the last night for our house guest, Brandon, to stay with us. He gets his apartment this weekend, which I know he's excited about. He's probably glad to not have to worry about taking me to the hospital when G isn't around. When G was gone the other night to a camp meeting, I had like 5 contractions within an hour & a half and I think he got a little nervous! G grilled steaks tonigh for Wee's last night in the Byrd House.

So glad tomorrow is Friday. I'm having lunch with my best friend from high school, Deana. She lives in Tulsa but is in town tomorrow so we're grabbing lunch! I actually can't remember the last time I saw her but I know it's been way too long! Hope everyone has a good weekend! Enjoy the weather! I'm putting up my fall decorations & I'm so excited!!!!

1 comments:

Candice said...

Melody...you still look awesome, even if you have gained 20 pounds! I have been reading your blog watching for updates and it is good to hear you are doing well!