Monday, September 24, 2007

Oops! I need your blog addresses!

I changed my blog and accidentally deleted all of your blogs! I need your blog websites! Could you please comment to this post and give me your website addresses? I didn't realize it would do that & I don't remember any of them! But don't you love the fall background. Have I told you that I absolutely love Fall?! I'm sure I have. I scared G half to death last night in the car cause we were turning a corner at Britton and Penn and I let out one of those gasps that I normally do when we get too close to a car or I think someone is going to hit us. You know, the one where we grab the "Oh Crap" handle and gasp really loud?! Well, I didn't grab the handle but I let out the gasp and he freaked out cause he thought someone was going to hit us! I was just excited cause at 7-11 the pumpkin spice cappucino is out! I'm so excited!!!!! The first day of fall was yesterday and that's when they put up the sign. If you haven't discovered pumpkin spice cappucino, then get your little buns over to 7-11 and get you one! I know it's still warm out so you can wait till it cools off but try it! I love it! Worked this morning and took at nap this afternoon so I feel pretty good. This medicine I'm on makes me so jittery though. Hopefully that will go away after my body gets used to it. I do have to set my alarm for 4 am to take it, which is annoying but oh well. Hope everyone had a good day! Don't forget to send me your blog address!

Okay, this isn't what you get at 7-11 but you get the idea!

9 comments:

suzspeaks said...

I love your new layout!

Elizabeth Mullins said...

Anything pumpkin is great! We are praying for you and your little one. Let me know if I can help in any way!

Micah and Tara Hobbs said...

I know you hate being on the couch all day, but enjoy your napping while you can still get it!! :-)

Hi, I'm Ginny said...

Our leaves are turning colors and falling all over our driveway. It's so pretty! Plus, Williams and Sanoma got in all their fun Thanksgiving and Halloween goodies. There are 3-D Halloween cookie cutters...so cool!

Emily said...

I hope you and Paisley are feeling ok (our lab does that too sometimes). If you need any bed rest ideas, I can help you out there.....

suzspeaks said...

i hope you had a good day...I'll try to call you tomorrow!

Guy and Nancy said...

Hey mel! I'm glad r baby is growing well. Keep resting and relaxing...i know it is hard! Our blog is www.babystover.blogspot.com - nan

Amanda said...

Ohhhh....pumpkin is so good. Haven't found many pumpkin items here yet. I shipped 2 cans of Libby's pumpkin pie filling and am hording it like gold!!

Jody, Michelle & Gadge said...

I also love pumpkin cap's. They have them at the loaf n jug, and when the weather gets cold, I have to stop almost everyday. I love the new layout.