Thursday, November 29, 2007

Happy Birthday Faith.....

Our Little Angel

Faith Byrd

November 29, 2006

It's hard to believe that a whole year has gone by so quickly for us. It is definately a bittersweet day for us as we remember our daughter Faith on her birthday as we hold our other daughter Jaylen in our arms. We are blessed to have both girls in our lives and hearts. A year ago I felt as though my world had been turned upside down when we lost her but I know I am a stronger person today. Hard to believe that we had 2 babies in the same year. I didn't ever think we would get another child so quickly but thank God so much for blessing us again. We adore Jaylen and wouldn't change a thing but we'll always remember our little angel who is safe in Heaven with our Father. How awesome is our God who continues to bless our lives each and every day.

4 comments:

suzspeaks said...

I can't believe it's been a year!! YOu guys are in our thoughts today! What a difference a year makes:)

Lisa said...

Just wanted to let you know I'm thinking about you today as you remember Faith. It is really awesome to see how God can work in each and every situation of life and make things work for the best. I'm so happy you have Jaylen now to hold in your arms and I know God will continue to bless your life! Praying for you!!

Dixie said...

November will always be a special time for you guys. We will be saying extra prayers for you. Love ya. Kiss Jaylen for me and E.
Dixie

Tamika said...

that is so sweet. you all are so strong. it is so nice to see how blessed and happy you are. isn't it good to see God's faithfulness. Congrats!