Wednesday, December 19, 2007

1 month old....

Can't believe Jaylen is already a month old. It has gone so fast and she has changed so much so quickly. She is as sweet as can be and we couldn't be more in love with her! She's quite the shopper too. I drug her around for several hours today doing hopefully the last of our christmas shopping and she slept the entire time. Can't believe christmas is in 6 days either!

Only about 30 minutes old...

About 1 week old...

1 month old...

1 month old......our sweet angel.

7 comments:

Sharbee said...

She's a sweetie! Love the Christmas hat - hey, I'm glad to know she loves to shop!

Jody, Michelle & Gadge said...

I can’t believe that she is 1 month old. She is so cute and has grown so much. I love the pictures. I knew you were going to be a great mom.

Myra said...

hey Sis! Tell Jaylen that I said Happy 1 month Birthday! And I'm not spoiled that bad because they are only paying for 99 dollars of it! I'm paying the rest which is like 120! lol! So I'm still paying the most! Can't Wait to see you next Friday! i love you!

Summer said...

She is beautiful! She does look like Gavan in drag!

Michael and Katie said...

Our niece is the cutest thing ever! She's just precious and we can't wait to see her tonight. It's been too long! katie

Becky Clark said...

Oh my granddaughter is a sweetie and such a good picture taker. Can't to see her in 6 days.

Grandmother

Becky Clark said...

Please add the word "wait" in my last comment.

Grandmother