Monday, December 17, 2007

Happy Birthday to Gavan....

My wonderful husband.
Well, I was reading about Pick's birthday on their blog and felt bad that I hadn't mentioned anything about Gavan's birthday, which was Saturday. He turned the big 27 as well as Pick did. Yes, this is him in the picture above last year on Halloween. Matt Mayhew and him went as white trash guys or something. Yes, he actually went to work like this all day long. I had to put 2 tatoos on him before he left that day too!

We were still at the Lawrence's on his birthday and we all slept in pretty late due to staying up watching "Blades of Glory" the night before. G, Jeffery and Chad (Hannah's boyfriend) went to Pole Position to ride the big boy go-carts. They had fun and all came back with t-shirts they got for something. We went out to his parent's house that afternoon and had a nice evening with the family. He said he actually does feel older at this birthday. Probably cause we have Jaylen now.

One proud dad.

Gavan and his clone.

Happy birthday to Gavan. You are a wonderful husband who I continue to fall in love with everyday and my best friend since we were 10 years old. I can't believe we've known each other for 17 years now. It all started when we were kids and now we have a child of our own. I'm so proud of you for your caring heart, loving spirit and christian lifestyle. I love you so very much.

Gavan and Melody = Forever

(That is what we used to say and write on all our letters when we were kids.)

5 comments:

Sharbee said...

The pic of Gavan is hilarious! How sweet, Mel, what you wrote about your husband. I'm proud of you two with your new bundle of joy.

Jody, Michelle & Gadge said...

Happy Birthday Gavan!! Gadge's birthday was on Sunday. He turned 5. Have a good week.

Dixie said...

Hey Gavan, I know Doug talked to you but I never did so Happy Late B-Day!! I hope you had a great day! Doug will be bringing you a special suprise this weekend!
Dixie

Jayspee27 said...

Gavan pulls that outfit off like it's his business!
Your new little girl is so precious and TINY!!! Congratulations you guys!

Myra said...

Happy Birthday Brother-in-law! Hope you had a great day! I have a cool blog now so you will have to keep up with my life at college! Love you! Tell my niece I said hi!