Friday, December 28, 2007

Off to Wichita....

Well, we're off tomorrow morning to another family christmas at my parent's house. They've been anxiously waiting for us to get there since we didn't get to see them on Christmas Eve or Day. They really only want to see Jaylen. Gavan and I are just a bonus! That's how it is when your parents become grandparents! It's been over 2 weeks since they've seen her and she's filled out quite a bit since then. We'll be up there for several days which will be nice because we will get to see their new house and we haven't been up there for several months now.

We did get a jogging stroller and I think we'll like it. Thanks to all of you who commented about it. Amber, I'll post a picture when I take one of it! Gavan and I are starting up an exercise routine after the new year. No, it is not a new year's resolution to get in shape. I have my 6 week checkup after the delivery and then I can start exercizing again. The stroller is all assembled and ready to go! Paisley is going to love me for starting up our walks again. She's been neglected in that department due to my bedrest and Jaylen.

Well, I've still got some packing to do tonight so I better get. Hope you all have been enjoying the holidays with your families like we continue to do.

Happy New Year!


1 comments:

Heidi said...

Hey guys- Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! We hope you had a great time with Melody's family. We love reading updates on Jaylen and about you too! Good luck starting up new exercise routine.
Miss you!