Friday, January 4, 2008

Now off to Coffeyville, KS.......

Well, we're off to our 3rd holiday weekend in a row to celebrate christmas. This weekend we are celebrating with my dad's side of the family, which we do every year. There over 20 of us that draw names and all that fun stuff. Hopefully after this weekend we can stay home for a while. I can't believe Jaylen is sleeping so well with all of our traveling around in this past month! We wake her up to feed her pretty much every night, especially when we're home and she's in her own crib. We are very lucky but she still could "wake up" and start not sleeping!

We can't believe that Jaylen is 6 1/2 weeks old. She's really starting to fill out and is just about out of preemie clothes. She has been out of her preemie sleepers for a couple of weeks cause she's too long for them. I had my 6 week checkup yesterday so now I get to start getting back into shape. I'm not starting till after this weekend cause we'll be eating and snacking non-stop. Maybe I can get our new stroller out and see how I like it. I'll post some pics when we get back and we get settled down a bit. Hope you all had a good week and a good weekend.

3 comments:

suzspeaks said...

I can't believe she's this old already! We need pictures!!!!!!! Hope you have a great weekend!

Dixie said...

I would like to request a picture on your blog of my son bringing flowers to your daughter. Nevermind the fact that Wal-Mart was out of fresh flowers, and we had to settle for rotting ones.

Dixie said...

Doug made the previous comment by the way.