Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Hello soreness......

Well, I signed myself up for Elizabeth's 5 week workout class that meets on Mondays at her gym. Yesterday was my first day and I did pretty good considering I was on bedrest for 2 months and Jaylen is 8 weeks old. It's been a while since this body has exercized! But I'm definately feeling it today but like Lisa said it is a good thing! I'm excited about it and am hoping it helps me get back in shape. Thanks to Elizabeth for offering the class and getting me hooked up.

I'm really starting to try to eat better and snack on healthy things other than chips or goodies. I'm buying lots of fruit and trying to fix more veggies for dinner. I bought some talapia and salmon to fix and see how we like it too. It's always more expensive to eat healthy but so worth it when it comes to what we are putting in our body. Having a child who you want to be healthy really makes you think about how you are living!

Well, she's napping so I better get some things done. I've learned that you have to not only sleep when the baby is sleeping but work when she's sleeping too!

1 comments:

Lisa said...

I'm glad I'm not the only one who's sore! I could barely move yesterday! But like the saying goes...No pain, no gain, right!?