Friday, January 11, 2008

My new best friend.....

Well, no I haven't met someone new to be my new best friend but I am in love with my new Swiffer WetJet. I got it for christmas and can't tell you how much I should of had one a long time ago. This is the one that mops tile, wood, laminate, whatever you want. It has scrubbing pads that you throw away when you are finished and they just velcro onto the bottom of the swiffer. There are 2 different cleaning solutions you use, 1 for wood and 1 for everything else. You just pop one on and off you go. It is so much better than the horrible mop I was using with soap and water. I'm sure this cleans better than the old mop head too. I would suggest you get one of these if you don't already have one, especially if you have wood floors. It makes a huge difference to the look of them. The solutions smell nice and fresh too!


I went to Andrea's house today and picked out lots of bows and headbands for Miss Jaylen. I can't wait to get them and let Jay start wearing them. She'll be too cute! She's growing so much. I've retired almost all of her preemie clothes and onesies now and she's in the newborn size. Most of the 0-3 month clothes are still too big but it just depends on the brand. We took her newborn head support out of her carseat too. It makes me sad but glad too cause she's growing so much. I've had other moms say that they love the stage their baby is at but hate it when they grow out of it and I know they feeling now. I love all her stages and am always happy when the next one comes along and we're just in the beginning! They grow up so fast.
The walks are going much better now. I think she was just chilly on the first one. My parents got her a SnugBug so now she stays all snuggly warm. I'm starting to get my walk done in the morning so I make sure and do it. If I put if off too long, it might not get done! This is the stroller we ended up getting. I really like it so far.

So glad to finally get back to MRCC this Sunday. We were gone I think every weekend in December for family christmases and stuff. Have a good weekend to everyone!



2 comments:

Mandy said...

Vivian is growing so fast too. I think she's going to be tall like Matt because most of the 0-3 month clothes are getting too short already! See you Sunday!

Claire said...

I love the wet jet! It makes things so much easier.

I also like the looks of your new stroller. I hope you & Jaylen both have a lot of fun getting back into shape.