Thursday, February 21, 2008

Brandon Haynie Photography.......

I finally got Jaylen's birth announcements sent out this week and I wanted to give credit where credit is due! Our good friend, Brandon Haynie (better known as Wee) took some pics of Jaylen and created this adorable announcement for us. He's just starting out but I thought for his first job he did awesome. Sorry we couldn't send them to everyone but here is one for you to look at. If anyone would like Brandon's information just let me know & I'd be happy to get it to you.



During this photo shoot, Jaylen smiled back at us for the first time. The smile in this picture is one of her first ones. It was so sweet to capture her first smiles on camera.

Jaylen and I made it home safely this evening as did Gavan. We are all glad to be back together tonight. We had a great time with my parents. Grandma and Grandpa had a good time spoiling both of us but they hated to see us go. I guess I need to do my next letter in the alphabet, which is B.


B is for Byrds.......of course!



Love Jaylen's pink boots.......gotta love Target.

Happy Friday!

4 comments:

Emily said...

Those are ADORABLE! Definitely leave me a post or something with his info.

I'm glad to know I'm not the only one sending out late birth announcements. Is it too late to send one out for Cason?

Kara Scharrer said...

Hey, I didn't even get birth announcements sent out! We couldn't afford them, for one, but I was just lazy too!

I love the pink boots! Maida has them also. :o)

suzspeaks said...

I love your family pic! The announcement is on my fridge...it's beautiful!

Sharbee said...

Glad all of you are home. Love the announcement. Cody didn't understand the JBJ (had to explain!)