Thursday, March 6, 2008

I is for..................almost IDENTICAL.
Let me explain a little about the pics below. I don't think we're identical but needed an "I" word! My mom still has this blanket and dress that are in the pics. She has individual baby pics of us up in her house all sitting on this blanket with Myra and I both in this dress at the same age. She wants to get pics of all the girls in the family in this dress so Macy will be next.
Here is Jaylen at 3 months wearing "the dress". It took us a while to get a good one of her smiling and her feet NOT moving! She is so busy and hardly sits still but we finally got a good one of her.
Here's me at 3 months in "the dress". I didn't have a bow in my hair.......mom said she wished she would of put them in our hair when we were really young but she just didn't.
I don't think that we really look that much alike yet. I still see a lot of Gavan in her face. What do you guys think? Does she still look like Gavan or is she starting to look a little like me?


7 comments:

Aubrie said...

Actually, I was thinking this picture really shows a little more of you in her. So cute!

The Seat House said...

So Cute~ I can see both of you! She is so adorable!

suzspeaks said...

I totally think she looks like you in these pics! Same smile & so cute!!

Gena said...

That is crazy. She totally looks like you.

Sharbee said...

Mel, she looks like you! It's fun to have the pic in the same dress! She looks so happy -- love those cheeks!

Micah and Tara Hobbs said...

I think she looks a lot like you in this picture. Her eyes and smile favor yours from your picture!!

Melody said...

You are all being tricked by the identical dress and identical blanket. She still looks just like her daddy!

-Gavan