Tuesday, March 11, 2008

K is for...................Karate Kid

So who doesn't love The Karate Kid.................I think Michael & I just about wore out our vhs tape of this movie when we were younger. I think some of us had a little crush on Daniel LaRusso at some point too. And who doesn't love Mr. Miygi..........he was so cool in this movie with that thing he did with his hands to fix Daniel's knee. And the music was perfect, especially in the final scene with the crane kick!

I posted this picture just for Gavan. He had a major crush on Elisabeth Shue in his younger days so he is a fan of the movie as well. We actually have his vhs copy from when he was a kid and the cover is pretty torn up but it still plays!

I was going to post a video of the crane kick at the end of the movie but couldn't figure it out. I need to learn how to do that. I guess you can go ahead and get out your own copy and watch it for yourself.



1 comments:

DeeDee said...

I LOVE this movie!!! My 8 year old now loves it too! We watch it everytime it comes on TV, plus I have it on tape too!

I also had a poster of him on my wall when I was younger too.