Tuesday, March 18, 2008

M is for.................Macy!

My beautiful neice was born yesterday and weighed 7 lb 8 oz and was 20 inches long. She's a healthy baby and doing very good. My first thought is that she looks more like Katie than Michael but it's hard to tell right now. She's a good eater and seems like a sweet baby so far. I still can't believe that my brother has a child and a little girl at that! I'm so happy & excited for Michael & Katie to take their little bundle of joy home tomorrow.................and then ask themselves "What have we done?!".



Macy Kate Clark


Michael & I with our girls




The new Clark family!

Now to update you on my little one! First off, she slept 10 hours last night! She's been sleeping good but hadn't ever gone for this long! She had her 4 month checkup today and did great. She's 13 lb 8 oz (60th%) and is now 23 (25th%) inches long. She didn't like getting her shots (who does?) but she handled them very well the rest of the day. She has slept a lot today after her appointment......it wears her out I think. They said we could start cereal if we want but she's doing so well on formula that I'm going to hold off for another month or so I think. She was smiling at the nurses and loving the attention she was getting today! She's really starting to get fun. She smiles all the time and is really "talking" a lot. I feel like I just blinked my eyes and she's now 4 months old. We're loving every minute of it though!


I went from our pedi's office to Hobby Lobby today, which isn't very far, and when I went to get Jaylen out this is how I found her!

I've got to start taking her bows off when we're in the car cause I've found her like this before!

1 comments:

Sharbee said...

Macy is so sweet! Love the pic of you, Michael & your girls. Happy First Easter to both Macy & Jaylen!