Wednesday, March 19, 2008

N is for............nap time.

Sweet Angels

Vivian Mae & Jaylen Jane playing under the playmat in matching sleepers!

I'm watching Vivian today, who was born on the same day as Jaylen. They are 4 months old today too! They both ate and have been sleeping for over an hour now so I'm catching up on some "blocking" (the name Gavan came up with for blog stalking). Today has gone pretty good so far. There was a 10 minute span where they both were fussy cause they were tired but they both soon fell asleep. At that point I was holding both of them trying to decide what to do if they both started really crying but they didn't get to that. This is giving me a great idea of what twins are like...........I can't imagine having any more than two at a time. Hopefully the rest of the afternoon goes just as smooth as this morning!


I just checked on the girls (who are sleeping in seperate rooms so they don't wake each other up) and here's how I found Viv..............still sleeping like a good little girl!

Here's how I found Jaylen...........not sleeping but perfectly content and wide awake!

4 comments:

Michael and Katie said...

Happy 4 months Jaylen! I can't believe she is already 4 months old. Glad that watching both the little girls went well. I'm sure you're a pro now! Macy says that she misses her cousin and can't wait to see her again :) We love you guys!

Mandy said...

Vivian had so much fun playing with Jaylen today. She told me! They look so cute, I'm glad you took pics of them in their matching outfits!

Lisa said...

Very cute! Hope it continues to go well watching your new set of "twins"! You are brave to take on such a task!

Dara said...

That is so cute. They are both chilled out little girls.