Monday, July 28, 2008

Girlfriends......

The girls were both in pretty good moods today even though they both are cutting teeth and have diarrhea because of it.......fun stuff for me! We were playing on the floor and they were both just laughing at me and each other so I took a montage of pictures. Such cute 8 month olds!!!!!!


Friends for life?!

2 peas in a pod!

These fingers taste good when I'm growing teeth!


They were both standing and holding onto my knees....

Vivian: "How many more pictures are you going to take?"

Yep, we're still sitting here....

Jaylen: "No Viv, you have to sit stll while my mom takes more pictures!"

Just playin'

Viv is still taller but Jaylen has chubbier legs!


So cute....

So serious....

Concentrating on not falling down.....

3 comments:

Mandy said...

Those are sooo cute! The girls look like they have so much fun together. We'll have to do a play date sometime so I can see them in action! Thanks for the great pics.

Summer said...

Oh my goodness, those pictures look like Gavin and Matt in drag. I swear that is disconcerting!

Jayspee27 said...

They are SO cute!!! I was just thinking what Summer wrote! It seriously looks like the girl version of your husbands just hanging out! So much fun!! I hope you are doing well!