Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Busy day......

I had a full day up at school today with a teacher's meeting, work day in our classroom and then topped it off with an open house/meet your teacher night. Basically, Jay & left home at 8:30ish, came home at 3:45 and then left again to go back for the open house at 4:30 and just got back home about 7:15. Long day for both of us! And of course she fell asleep in the car about 2 minutes from home and is still sleeping so she won't go to bed until after 10:00 now. Oh well.

Tomorrow is the last day I will keep Viv here at my house. Jay & I will miss playing with her but they will be in class together at school so it's all good. It's been a fun 5 months with her....can't believe I started keeping her when the girls were only 4 months old!!!!!!! What was I thinking?! Just kidding.....it's was lots of fun, work but fun.

We're making probably our last trip to the lake this weekend with my dad's side of the family to celebrate Labor Day. It should be a fun, relaxing weekend with family. We're going to Fort Gibson Lake where my aunt & uncle have a lake house. Always a good time.

Well, I guess I'll end with the most recent pictures I've taken of Jay. She's dressed in patriotic clothes in all of them, I guess she misses the Olympics.....


sitting like a big girl....

going to church.....

gotta love those rolls.....

happy girl with cute shoes on!

3 comments:

Sharbee said...

She's always so happy -- I love her patriotic outfits & cute shoes! Great pic of you & her.

Stacey Cannon said...

Awww such a pretty girl! She's getting so big Melody! They grow so fast...

ME said...

Hannah has the rolls too...I think they are great. I changed my blog site to: mayandjae.blogspot.com