Wednesday, September 17, 2008

28 years old......

Yep, it's my birthday today and I'm 28. I had someone tell me I was getting old and then later another person said I was still a baby so I guess I'll take the baby comment as a compliment and cherish my youth! It's really been just another day except I had a great lunch at Red Lobster. Gavan's mom, grandma, & great-gma took me out to celebrate, which was very sweet. Other than that I've been cleaning & doing laundry. Gavan brought me flowers last night so I could enjoy them all day today......that's all I asked for!

It seems like birthdays are coming around so much faster these days. It really just snuck up on me. I guess that is what having kids will do to you. Of course, I will give a happy birthday shout out to Dixie today too. We share a birthday and love celebrating it together but since she had a baby a week & a half ago we aren't together this weekend!

Where should I suggest to go for dinner tonight? I can't decide!!!!!!

11 comments:

Lisa said...

Well happy birthday to you Melody! Guess you are one of the bazillion people who have birthdays in Sept. (we have at least 5 in our family!)! Hope you have a great one!!

Mariah said...

Happy Birthday!! Hope you have a great day!!

Jessica said...

Happy Birthday Melody! Enjoy your day...even though I think from here on out our kids birthdays will be more exciting than ours! :)

Stacey Cannon said...

Happy Birthday Melody!! I hope you have had a wonderful day!

Melinda said...

Happy birthday!

Lauren Snodgrass said...

Happy Birthday! Hope it's great!

Michael and Katie said...

Hope you had a great birthday!

Sharbee said...

Melody -
Hope your birthday was great today! Wish I could have joined you at lunch. Where did Gavan take you tonight? See you Sat.

Kara Scharrer said...

Happy Birthday! Sounds like you had a great day. I can't wait to hear where you went for dinner!! :)

The Seat House said...

Happy Birthday!!!
I suggest The Melting Pot. A fun, different experience and yummy!

Hi, I'm Ginny said...

Happy birthday yesterday...grrr..I hate being late! I hope you had a fantastic day!